Council MeetingsHome / Parish Council / Council Meetings
Widmerpool Parish Council meetings are usually held in Keyworth Rugby Club pavilion, Willoughby Road, Widmerpool and start at 6:30pm, they last about 1½ hours.
In 2020 parish council meetings will be held on:
- Wednesday, January 22nd - Cancelled
- Monday, February 24th
- Wednesday, March 25th - Cancelled
- Wednesday, May 27th (Annual Meetings) - Cancelled
- Thursday, June 25th - Remote meeting via ZOOM
- Wednesday, July 22nd - Remote meeting via ZOOM
- Wednesday, September 23rd - Remote meeting via ZOOM
- Wednesday, November 25th - Remote meeting via ZOOM
An agenda is circulated approximately one week before each meeting and is posted on this website and on the Parish Council notice board.
All village residents are encouraged to attend parish council meetings, to raise questions and observations, and to suggest items for discussion at a future meeting.
Once a year we hold our Annual Parish Meeting. This is a public meeting (i.e. not subject to the constraints of a normal Parish Council Meeting) at which residents may raise any matters that affect the community.
The Annual Parish Council Meeting at which the Parish Council officers (i.e. chair and vice-chair) are elected will be held at the start of the following Parish Council Meeting.